Tum-E Yummies Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The Tum-E Yummies Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Response Media, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), July 18, 2016, ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, December 31, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”), and is comprised of 6 monthly entry periods (each a “Month”) as set forth in the chart below.
Month Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on: Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on: Approximate drawing/notification date: 1 – July 7/18/16 7/31/16 8/2/16 2 – August 8/1/16 8/31/16 9/2/16 3 – September 9/1/16 9/30/16 10/4/16 4 – October 10/1/16 10/31/16 11/2/16 5 – November 11/1/16 11/30/16 12/2/16 6 – December 12/1/16 12/31/16 1/6/17
Facebook, Inc.’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Facebook is not a sponsor, administrator, endorser or associated with the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, log into or create your Facebook account, then visit https://www.facebook.com/tumeyummies/. Online accounts are free but subject to the terms of service at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms. Then, locate the post that advertises this Sweepstakes. Follow the directions to comment and/or upload 1 photo in response to the post (herein, the “Social Share”). Upon Sponsor’s agent’s approval of your posted Social Share, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Month. You may post one time per Month during the Promotion Period.
By posting your Social Share, you agree that it conforms to the requirements and restrictions below as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may fail to approve or may remove your Social Share and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes your Social Share fails to conform.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- The Social Share must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Social Share must be relevant to the Sweepstakes and the applicable post;
- The Social Share must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
- The Social Share must not include brand names or trademarks, other than those owned by Sponsor or the Tum-E Yummies brand, which entrant has a limited license to use solely in a Social Share for this Sweepstakes;
- The Social Share must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Social Share must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Social Share must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Social Share is created;
- Social Share cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
- The Social Share must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- The Social Share must not contain the likeness of anyone other than the entrant;
- The Social Share must conform with Facebook format and size requirements and limitations; and
- The Social Share must be your own, original work.
Posting a Social Share constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Social Share in whole or in part, on a technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Social Share.
Limit: There is a limit of 1 entry per person per Month during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address or Facebook account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or by Facebook, Inc. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or around the dates in the chart in Section 4, above, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner for the applicable Month in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Month. Each potential winner will be notified via a comment from the Sponsor on the winner’s comment and/or via a direct message from the Sponsor. Be sure to check back on or around the drawing/notification date to see if you won. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Month.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Each potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be required first to respond to Sponsor’s comment via private message with his/her full name, email address, mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) and date of birth within 5 calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the prize is valued at more than $600, the potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the steps above within the required timeframe, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation at the end of each Month.
1 JULY PRIZE: A prize pack consisting of 2 tailgating chairs, 2 tumblers, 2 beach towels, 2 t-shirts, 2 tote bags, and a 12 pack of each TEY flavor (includes BLW flavor). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.
1 AUGUST PRIZE: A prize pack consisting of a $1,000 prepaid gift card, and a tote bag filled with an assortment of Tum-E Yummies. ARV: $1,200.
1 SEPTEMBER PRIZE: A prize pack consisting of 6 board games and a pumpkin kit. ARV: $250.
1 OCTOBER PRIZE: A $500 prepaid gift card. ARV: $500.
1 NOVEMBER PRIZE: A prize pack consisting of 4 Color Vibe tickets to a 2017 race event and Tum-E Yummies race day kits (t-shirts, color packets, sunglasses, and sunscreen). Does not include travel or transportation to/from the race event. Subject to availability. Additional terms and conditions may apply. ARV: $300.
1 DECEMBER PRIZE: A $300 prepaid gift card. ARV: $300.
FOR ALL PRIZES: All prize details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or any prize component for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person during the Promotion Period.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, Social Shares, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Response Media, Facebook Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/29JVQJb. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.